Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 3 - I hate exercise!

Exercise...seriously, who needs it?  Apparently, I do if I really want to lose weight, but I hate it.  Not because it's hard or because I'm lazy (there is a little bit of truth to both though), but because I'm so uncoordinated.  Seriously, it is bad enough that every workout video shows a size 2 woman sweating, smiling, and saying what a great workout...but they can do every move with ease.  I'm waiting for the video that shows all of the people out of sync, not in step with the music, and can't handle the footwork.  That is when I will believe that there is a workout out there based on real people.  I'm thinking of doing my own workout video...Cardio Sculpt for the Uncoordinated.  I'm sure there is a huge market for this type of workout.  I could be the uncoordinated Richard Simmons...but heavier, with long curly hair (not an afro), a deeper voice, and less annoying. :)  I think I have found my calling!

In all honesty, I realize I need to spend more time moving.  The one workout I don't mind is walking.  Let's face it, this is a workout that doesn't take coordination.  However, with the snow on the ground, it doesn't look like it is going to happen.  So, I'm challenging myself to workout at least 3 times a week or more.  I'm going to start doing the walk at home videos (1-2 miles/day) with Sunday as a day of rest.  Hopefully, this will help make the pounds melt off. 

By the way, I'll keep you posted on when my line of exercise videos for the uncoordinated, and my Exercise Footwork for Dummies videos become available.  Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. I'll order two. Not only am I uncoordinated, but I also lose things :)

    ReplyDelete