Tuesday, August 24, 2010

And so it begins

Well, I know that I haven't been on in awhile. Sorry!!!! I realize that my lack of blogging corresponds with weight gain, so I'm going to try to be better. I've actually been really busy. I'm actively searching for new jobs, so if anyone knows of anything, please let me know. So far, I've applied for one job in Virginia. Not sure if anything will come of it, but I got the first application under my belt. I applied for a secretarial position for a superintendent. Hopefully, I'll at least get some feedback from the organization. My goal is to have a new job by January and not necessarily in Kansas.

Needless to say, job interviews mean nice clothes. Nice clothes means I need to lose some weight. You see, I have a lot of clothes...they just don't fit. So, what am I going to do? Well, I'm riding the stationary bike 30-60 minutes per day and I started a Power Pump class with Megan this morning. I'm pleased to say that coordination is not required for this class, but I wish someone would have told me that muscles are a plus. Seriously, my legs were like jello afterward and I thought I was going to collapse on the 6th push-up. I can only hope that it will get better! :)

So, as of today, my weight is 189. I'm eating 1200 calories a day (high protein with some carbs), and I'm exercising. So far so good. Oh yeah, I'm praying too! Every little bit helps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment