Monday, August 30, 2010

No complaints so far

Things are going well here! I can feel my legs! :) Seriously, I've been really good. If I'm not having my Power Pump class, I'm riding the bike for at least 30 minutes or walking for an hour. I've also been staying true to my high protein, low carb diet. In a week, I've lost 2 pounds. Yay me!!!!

I just hope that things don't start to get boring. That is when I cheat on my diet and quit my workouts. I can't let that happen. If only there was an Amazing Race exercise class, where you run from obstacle to obstacle and the first person to the scale wins a great prize. Talk about motivation! CBS call me! I've got a million ideas. They may not be original but they would totally rock. I can just picture it...you would be eliminated if you were to step on the scale and not lose any weight. If Phil were to host, I'd run anywhere! ;) It's a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment