Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The job hunt is on!

Have you ever noticed that finding a job is like gym class. There is always a captain (hiring manager) that is great at the game (job), and you just pray that they pick you. So far I've sent out five resumes (pick me, pick me, pick me) and I'm still in the group of kids waiting to be chosen. I'll admit I don't expect to find something right away, but some feedback would be nice.

So far, my job searches have revolved around administrative jobs in Kansas, Missouri, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Massachusetts. Hopefully, I'll find something before October so I can decide whether or not to put my house on the market. If anyone knows of any jobs, let me know. I need to put myself in as many gym classes as I can!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment