Monday, August 9, 2010

Starting from the beginning

Well, I'm starting over. I've spent so much time focusing on others that I've let my goals slide. Who am I kidding? My goals have crashed and burned. So, it is time for a new me in quarter three. Sounds silly, but you get the idea. I'm going back to high protein meals, drinking water and exercise. Now, I'm sure that you are dying to discover what exercises I'm doing so I'll just tell you...kettlebell workouts.

So far, I really enjoy it. It isn't too hard, doesn't seem to bother my back, and it is a really quick workout. I plan to weigh in starting next Monday, and I hope I haven't gained all of the weight I lost back. From this day forward no looking back just looking forward. Wish me luck!

By the way, if anyone has any good high protein crockpot receipes, please feel free to send them my way. Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I'm so glad for you! I've seen the kettleball workouts...looks interesting. I do wish you all the luck in the world. I'll think about the recipes....maybe I can come up with a couple. Talk to you soon,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete