Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 133 - All is lost...but the weight

Oh no! I'm in trouble. I've lost my muse!!!! I'm not funny, I'm not deep, I'm not relevant! Where has my writing mojo gone, and will I ever get it back? I need a new muse. Something to keep me going during the summer so that I can continue on my journey to losing weight. Hum....a tall, dark, handsome, single guy would do. Anybody, anybody?

Seriously, I have hit a brick wall. Who am I kidding? I broke through the brick wall as I was falling off the wagon. I ate this week like I have never seen food. If it came in a carry out sack, I ate it! What is wrong with me? Where is my will power? Apparently, it was hiding in a large Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Mix. Unfortunately, I didn't find it until I made it to the bottom of the cup. Oh the horror!!!!

Amazingly, after eating awful for a week, I have only gained a pound. Obviously, this was not the outcome that I was wanting. However, I thought that I had gained at least 5 pounds, so I'll definitely take a one pound gain. Of course, I'll also take a 50 pound loss. I'm not picky! While I may not have lost weight, I did lose things! Yay, the garage sale was a success!!!! Did I get the amount I was asking for...No. Did at least get rid of it...Yes! Less baggage...woo hoo!!!!

Deep breath...think, think, think. How can I motivate myself to continue on this journey? I know...if I gain more weight I'll force myself to go to the pool...wait for it...wait for it...without a cover-up. If that doesn't scare me into keeping on track, nothing else will! ;)

Thank you everyone for all of the support!!!

2 comments:

  1. I keep waiting for more updates...following your blog is kind of like following the Truman Show...it's a habit that is hard to break...why don't you make your goals your JOB...don't let anything interfere with doing your job each day...kind of like going to work everyday...I don't want to see you give up...Your favorite Aunt Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss reading you during coffee time! You can do this!!! I miss you and hope you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete