Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 153-Happy Dance

Well, today I reached a milestone and was able to do my happy dance (think Snoopy). Be thankful that I'm only writing about it and not forcing you to watch as I have no rhythm and no coordination. What I do have though is enthusiasm. You see for the past couple of days (I thought the first few were a fluke), I have been wearing size 16 pants! Not size 16W but size 16. What makes this even more impressive is that I can sit in them and...wait for it...breathe at the same time. :)

Now I realize that not all size 16 clothes are the same, and I should try on a different pair just to make sure I'm not dreaming. All I have to say to that is... "Not gonna do it." I'm so happy right now so why mess with a good thing. I must go dance!!!!! Have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. Great! I know that's been a goal for a while now, so good for you! Hope you're still enjoying the quiet!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I have a gap in my knowledge, but I don't know the difference between a 16W and a size 16...but, you good for you! Your favorite Aunt Margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A size 16W stands for wide...darn it. So basically I didn't lose a size but I'm not as wide as I used to be. :)

    ReplyDelete