Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 154 - A new form of exercise?

Ok...I was all excited about having a really strong week. I was gonna walk one to two miles a day, and maybe attempt to do aerobics. No one is around to see my clumsiness so now is the perfect time. Except, I'm too busy fighting off a cough. I spent two hours straight coughing after a 30 minute workout. It was miserable! It does lead me to ask though...does continuous coughing work the abs? It definitely affects the back. I'm hoping that the coughing is what is causing my back to hurt and not the need for another epidural shot. With my luck, I'll need a shot since my deductible starts over tomorrow.

The good news is that, this evening, I'm going out with the girls. We're going to a movie and then out to dinner. We're going to go see Eclipse, and I hope I can stay awake. I'm not a huge fan of the saga, and when that is coupled with NyQuil cough syrup, I could possibly fall asleep once the lights go down. Luckily, I know that I'll have a good time with the girls regardless!

1 comment:

  1. So...where are you...? Your favorite aunt Margie

    ReplyDelete