Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 66 - Where did day 65 go?

I can't believe it! I actually forgot to blog yesterday. I'm sure many of you were shocked and saddened by this turn of events. To be honest, I had such a busy Friday, that I totally forgot to even get on a computer. Yesterday, I spent the day shopping with my sister, attending Good Friday services, and winding down. For those of you that know me, you know that shopping is not my thing. And, guess what? My opinion of shopping has still not changed. If there isn't a book involved, why am I there? Who knows,once I lose more weight it could be fun, but I doubt it.

I tried on some clothes, but nothing really worked. I either looked like I was dressed in a tent, or the tops made "the girls" stand out way too much. I did find one top thanks to my sister. I didn't want to buy it because I was in that "nothing looks good" phase, but she talked me into it. What can I say, my sister was right! (Write that down Megan because you may never see or hear it again). Seriously, I don't have many shirt options as it is (give me 5 more pounds and I'll have plenty) so I have to stop thinking woe is me and focus on what works right now. Thanks Megan!

Have a Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment