Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 82 - A new week

Wow...was I bad this weekend! Notice, this was not a question, but a statement. I literally felt like a vacuum this weekend. If it was food and it was in front of me, I ate it. If there was chocolate involved, I ate twice as much! Where was my willpower you ask? Willpower...what's that? That was how bad I was!!!!

You see, it is that time in my cycle where I like to believe that my metabolism speeds up, and that was I why I couldn't quit eating. Oh please, oh please let it be true!!! And let me lose a few pounds! Where was I? Oh yeah, the dreaded weigh in this week. I like to think that if any weight loss occurs this week it is due to the end of my cycle, and me throwing my body off track by eating bad instead of good. It could happen!!! We will just have to wait and see.

I also wanted to let you know that I may be unable to blog on Tuesday and Wednesday as I will be at a conference and may not have access to a computer. Also, that means that my weigh in day will be pushed back until Thursday. Thank goodness!!! Hopefully, the extra day will lead to the dropping of a few pounds. A girl can dream!!! Even though I'll be on the road, I'm going to try to eat the best I can no matter what restaurant I'm at. This is a new week! No more ice cream, hamburgers, tacos, sugary cereal, crispy chicken sandwiches...Hum, maybe I'll just be grateful if I only gain ONE pound!

1 comment:

  1. bummer! no good read for three days? ugh! what ever will I do???


    have a great trip and a good time :)

    ReplyDelete