Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 85 - A sad week

This week has been a tough one. A young man from our area, and one of my brother's friends, passed away earlier this week. He was hiking with his family, and he tragically slipped and fell off a group of rocks. He was only 26 year's-old. I wish that I could say that I was a friend of this young man, but I only knew him through my brother.

I think that is what has made this week so difficult. This was someone that was my brother's age. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose an immediate member of your family, but especially one so young. My thoughts and prayers are with the Meier family during this difficult time.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon him.
May he rest in peace.
Amen.

No matter what the scale says or what I think about my life, I'm truly blessed to have the life that I do! Live your life to the fullest and enjoy every moment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment