Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 71 - I'm excited

Well, this weekend should be fun! I'm going to spend some time with my brother, sister-in-law and niece on Friday and Saturday. Then on Saturday, it is a whole new me. I'm going to a salon that specializes in curly hair (it's about time), and I'm going to do something drastic! Who knows, maybe, I'll chop all of my hair off and rock an Afro. Or, I might change my hair color. I've always wondered, do blonds have more fun? Maybe, I should go red and show my passionate and fiery side (this side does exist, but hides a lot). I could always go coal black and be dark and mysterious. Hum... or I could do my typical trim (an inch at the most) and chocolate brown (see I never escape food) to cover my gray. Any opinions? Or this could be my new look...just a thought!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss and have fun getting a new look! Can't wait to see it.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear M'Niece,
    WWS&CS?...that's my new mantra...What Would Stacey and Clinton Say?...you know from What Not to Wear...having no fashoin sense, they have become my mentors...and so every time I have a fashion question, I ask myself, WWS&CS?...So in answer to your hair question, WWS&CS?
    Love, Your Favorite Aunt Margie

    ReplyDelete