Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 93 - Vegas Baby!!!!

It is Friday, and on Sunday I head to Vegas...Yay!!!! I'm excited now, but we'll have to see how excited I am once I get back. I plan on coming home a millionaire!!! Who am I kidding? I just want to bring home no less than $20. Everyone needs a goal and that is mine.

I did need to purchase a few shirts for the trip. Unfortunately, I'm not into all of my summer clothes from last year. So, since I'm single, I want to look somewhat nice while I'm there. I must admit I hated the whole shopping experience. I know what looks halfway decent on my body, but apparently stores do not. They assume everyone wants tight shirts and pants. Hello???? Not all of us are a size 2!!!! Also, what's up with the elastic on short sleeve shirts? Where do they fear the sleeves will go? Crazy!!!

Here's hoping I hit the jackpot this weekend!!! I'll try to blog while I'm gone, but no promises! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment