Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 91 - The aliens have won the battle but not the war

Unfortunately, the aliens won in their attempt to make me gain weight. I gained a pound. I'm actually pleased that it was only a pound. I thought it would be a lot worse. The aliens may have won this week, but I think that I'll take the prize next week.

Seriously, I feel like my diet is a Newton's Cradle. For the most part I'm constant with all of my goals lining up, but if one of the goals becomes displaced, things change. One goal being shifted may cause small shifts in momentum to the small (or middle) goals, but it has a larger impact on the furthest goal. So, I just need to remember to stay constant if I want to succeed. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. M'niece...don't give up! Love from your favorite Aunt Margie

    ReplyDelete