Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 75 - What a weekend!

First, let me start off by saying that I have made a huge decision. I will no longer be blogging on weekends. What can I say...budget cuts! Seriously, I never get on the computer on the weekends, so I totally forget to blog. I wanted to let you all know so that you wouldn't waste your weekend waiting for me to post. :)

As for this weekend, it was great! Uncle Mark and Aunt Margie were in town so quality family time was shared. Then, I went and visited my brother Paul and his family. I got my hair done as well. I was amazed! The lady I went to showed me the correct way to do curly hair. Amazing! Who knew that my curl was supposed to look like it was done with a curling iron. I tried to replicate it this morning, and I would say that I was 80% successful. Not bad! I also got new make-up. Man is that expensive. Then, I got to thinking...I only buy make-up once a year, so really the price wasn't that bad. Still, I thought I was going to have a heart attack! On Sunday, I was able to watch my nephew win his baseball tournament. They beat a team that they had not previously beaten until this tournament. Cade played great, and it was a lot of fun!

I only hope that this week is as great as my weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. M'Niece...great to see you...Just remeber WWS&CS?...Love, Your Favorite Aunt Margie

    ReplyDelete