Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 72 - Someone needs a talkin' to

So, I've lost 11 pounds and I'm feeling good! I think to myself, you know I need some workout clothes that don't look 10 years old, and that I'm not embarrassed to be seen working out in. The problem...everything is skin tight! Especially Nike, there XL is a Large and skin tight. Seriously, has anyone thought that maybe skin tight and XL do not go together? To me, this is a duh moment! And they wonder why as a country we are obese. What overweight person wants to walk into a gym wearing skin tight clothes knowing that there are skinny people inside that just don't get it.

You know, I should start a gym chain. They will be called...svelte (for the skinny girls), voluptuous (for the middle sized girls), and A Lot to Love (for the big size girls). Then as you lose weight, your membership changes to the gym that fits you. There would be no embarrassment, no feelings of being judged. Perfect, right? We could even sell my workout video...Cardio Sculpt for the Uncoordinated. I also have a new product idea. Why not have a bungee run...Try for the Guy? Instead of trying to out reach your competitor, have a hot, single guy at the end. What single girl wouldn't be up for that.

All the single ladies, all the single ladies, now put your hands up, oh oh oh...

1 comment:

  1. oh boy! possibly the funniest post yet, especially the song quote at the end :)

    still awaiting my workout video...

    ReplyDelete