Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 89 - I don't know nothin'

You know, I always thought that while I might not be a genius, I'm a pretty smart individual. I'm well read (almost every book I have read has told me how NOT to commit a murder), I watch highly stimulating shows (NCIS...those men definitely stimulate), and I'm well versed in the culinary arts (according to Duff, a chain saw is a must for cake decorators...who knew). I might not be a Rhodes Scholar, but let's face it...I'm pretty darn close. So, when it came to my diet, I was pretty sure that I had it figured it. My knowledge of my body and eating habits was of the genius level. Then, this weekend, I realized....I don't know nothin'!!!!

You see, I had no clue that aliens truly existed! They do take over our bodies. Not so much to learn about our planet and to create a new race, but they take over our bodies for one reason only...chocolate! Yep!!!! Science fiction writers have gotten it all wrong. Aliens come to earth and derail our diets by taking over our bodies and gorging themselves on foods we should not eat. It is the only explanation that makes sense! If I'm wrong, that means that I have no will power where chocolate is concerned. It means that my body was not going against everything my brain was telling it as it lifted the chocolate chip cookie toward my mouth. It means that I'm at fault. So, as you can tell, I'm confident that aliens are the culprit! Protect yourselves!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment