Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 90 - The aliens have left my body

Whew...the aliens have finally left my body! There was chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in the freezer, and I didn't go near it. Thank goodness!!! I must say that these past few days have been extremely difficult. My lack of will power (I mean the aliens) really started me on a bad path. I was in the fight of my life this week. The fight against sweets, and I was losing the fight due to a quick right hand that would sneak all sweets past my defenses, and my coach (that inner voice that we all have) was on vacation! The good news is I think I got in a few punches yesterday, but it might be a case of too little, too ate...I mean late! I think that sweets delivered the knockout punch that will put me in the loser column for this week's weight loss. Darn alien body snatchers! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Hopefully, my weigh in tomorrow won't be too bad. I just need to regroup and focus for the upcoming week! It too will be a challenge as I will be attending another conference May 2- May 5 in Vegas. This could be very bad! What if I have a clandestine meeting with a brownie? Or start an affair with a chocolate chip cookie? Oh, the temptation!!! Well, you know what the say...What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas (unless it shows up on the hips, legs, and thighs). Funny, how they always forget to add the last part of their slogan...hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment