Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 77 - I'm psychic

I'm psychic...who knew? Being a psychic, you would have thought I would know of my abilities but, alas, I did not! Maybe I should get my own show, or I would be happy to guest star on the USA series Psych. I could play a fake psychic too! I mean, I ramble and lose my train of thought just like Shawn and Gus. Sign me up!!!!

Where was I? Oh yeah, I sure called it yesterday when I said that I wouldn't lose any weight this week...darn Chipotle! However, I'm pleased to say that I have not gained any weight either (thank goodness for high protein meals). This week, I'm helping take care of my nephews. I hope and pray that they stay as active as ever so I'm constantly on my toes. Hopefully, this will help with the weight loss next week! Hum...on my toes. Maybe I should try weighing in this way. Just a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment