Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 76- The bad and the good

Well, the bad news is I most likely will not lose any weight this week. I have no one to blame but myself. I made a trip to visit my brother and his family over the weekend, and I couldn't resist stopping at Chipotle! Who could? Was I good? Did I try to eat high protein, and a small portion? Nope, I gave into the heavenly aromas and got a burrito. Then, to make things worse, I ate the whole thing! Ay, caramba!

The good news is that I am 9 pounds away from what I weighed around this time in 2008. You know, the summer of the "Great Beach Vacation"! Okay, for non-family members, this is when my mom's whole family (36 of us, minus a couple of my siblings and their families) went to the beach in North Carolina. It was a blast!!! Even though I was not as bathing suit ready as I wanted to be, the trip was a lot of fun. Oh, the beach...sand, water, the nice breeze....where was I? Oh yeah, I'm 9 pounds away from my previous best of 176. This is thrilling for so many reasons. Mostly, I'm excited because I have clothes from my time at the beach! No shopping for me!!!!! Yay!!!!! Now, what was the bad again?????

2 comments:

  1. Wish we were going back this year....it was a great time.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Who knows if the timing will work that we can all go at the same time again!

    ReplyDelete