Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 37 - TGIF

First off, let me congratulate my sister and cousin on a great game yesterday! They will be playing in the Substate Championship game on Saturday in the hopes of making their fourth consecutive trip to state. Good luck!!!

As for me, all I can say is TGIF!!! As most of you know, due to my quest for Olympic gold in weight loss, I have have been sacrificing sleep these past couple of weeks. I know what you are thinking...Man, that is dedication to workout that much! I know,right. I haven't watched that many consecutive hours of TV since I was a kid! Hey, at least I pedaled my way through the events. It was kind of like workout music. The faster tempo the sport, the faster I pedaled. Seriously, the Wii needs to develop a bike riding game with feet pedals. I would be all over that!

However, now that the Olympics are over, I need to catch up on some much needed sleep. So, tonight I plan on sleeping like a baby. Big plans for a Friday night, I know. I'm sure all of you parents of small children are jealous! To be honest though, I would love to be in your shoes. Have a good one!

From your sleeping beauty (who isn't sleeping yet, doesn't really look beautiful because I forgot to put on makeup and is having a bad hair day which equals ponytail...oh well, you get the point...well, in case you didn't, I look gorgeous!)...Amy

4 comments:

  1. Great win for the girls! I hope you do get to catch up on your rest.....but not before a rip-roaring-good-time at Mom Ds!See you there!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I want to come to Mom Ds!

    Amy, hope we both catchup on some great sleep. Congrats to your family on a great season in basketball! Again, really proud of you . Wish we were closer and could be workout buddies. Without my friend Amy, who luckily for me lives down the street, I wouldn't have stuck it out NEARLY this long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen, you were missed at Mom Ds! By the way, do you think it would be over the top to fly out your way so that we can get a couple of workouts in? I mean it wouldn't be a "vacation" if we were working out, right? :) We miss you guys, but I love that you keep us up to date through your blog. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sis!!! Hoping for another "W" tomorrow and then ROAD TRIP!!!!

    Keep up the good work. I am totally in agreement though. TGIF!! And sweet dreams. LUCKY! :)

    ReplyDelete