Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 39 - The good, the bad, and the ugly

Well, we did it! My sister's team won their substate championship game and will be going to state this week. Congrats!!! Wish us luck! So in honor of this achievement, I'm giving my good, bad, and ugly list.

The Good - In my sister's final season as head basketball coach, her girl's won their substate championship game. This accomplishment made her the first girl's basketball coach in our school's history to go to state four times, as well as four consecutive years! Congrats!!!!

The Bad - I didn't eat dinner last night, so I had peanut M&Ms. That's not too bad, right? I mean, peanuts are healthy.

The Ugly - Last year, we lost in the first round of state with our best group of girls. Sadly, two girls (both starters and scorers) as well as the assistant coach came down with the stomach flu. This year, all of the girls are healthy (so far), but my sister has come down with the flu and is losing her voice. Seriously, we can't catch a break!

Please keep my sister, her team, and our family in your prayers. May we all stay (or get) healthy, travel safely (some departing Tuesday and others Wednesday), and may the girls play to the best of their ability (or better). ;)

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment