Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 55 - Weigh In Eve

Wow, I have been so busy today that I almost forgot that I haven't blogged! Knowing that I don't want to disappoint my peeps (word...I'm dope), I jumped on the computer as quickly as I could. Well, of course, I didn't jump on the computer that would have broken it... and ouch...well, you get the point. Anyway, I knew that it was important for me to put my thoughts into words (scary, I know) and keep all of you in the loop on how I'm doing.

I know many of you were worried about me! Basketball depression is not a laughing matter. Yesterday was definitely a rough one with no basketball in sight. There were no mascots, no updates, no buzzer beating shots. How did I cope? Amazingly, not with food, but by watching Dancing With the Stars.

Yes, you heard right! Now, typically, I would not be caught dead watching this show (I believe I made my fear of spandex and sparkly things well known during the Olympics), but I couldn't resist. I wanted to see how Niecy Nash did because that woman cracks me up! I loved it! She said that she doesn't want to be a typical contestant and lose weight through this process. She likes her jiggly parts. :)

I, too, like my jiggly parts. But, I would prefer a little wiggle to a lot of jiggle (that didn't sound right). Hum...I would prefer to giggle instead of jiggle (nope...still doesn't sound right). Where was I? Jiggle, jigglers...great, now I want jello!

Here's hoping that I can wiggle away my jiggle, and whittle away a little, when I step on the scale tomorrow to see if I'm fit as a fiddle. Boo...hiss...that's terrible! Did I mention that the voices in my head are hecklers? Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment