Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 52 - Are you kidding me?

Yesterday was beautiful! My basketball teams were winning, I finished my sister's highlight video, and the weather was beautiful. You couldn't have asked for a better day! I was so looking forward to enjoying the beautiful weather this weekend. Then I made the mistake of going online and reading the comments on Facebook. We are supposed to get sleet and snow on Saturday...are you kidding me?

Apparently not, since there was snow on the ground when I woke up this morning. It's crazy! It's not supposed to snow a day after being 60 degrees. Oh well, if I have to stay inside today, at least I have basketball to watch. Go KU & K State!!!

Rock, Chalk, make sure you block,
Shoot and score, play hardcore,
Defend and get wins, thank God for the twins,
Go red and blue, good for you,
Fans will flock to watch you slew,
Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk...Go KU!

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed your new ticker.....cutie pie! You are too good at this blogging thing! I guess along with the horrible weather came horrible basketball. :( Are you changing your background to pur/white?

    Julie

    ps have a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete