Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 42 - No change

Well, the bad news is that I didn't lose any weight this week, but amazingly I didn't gain either. I'm actually a little in shock about that. I was positive that I would gain, but I'm definitely not going to question it. The scale doesn't lie, right? (unless it says something that I don't agree with and then anything is possible)

So, today is "G" day...game day! My sister's team plays late this afternoon in the first round at the state tournament. I hope we win for so many reasons!

1. I would love my sister to end her career with a win at state.
2. Our girls have gone to state three years prior to this trip and have never won a first round game.
3. In the history of our school, no girls team has ever won the first game at state.
4. If we win the first round, we are guaranteed two more games. This could be huge for my weight loss! Do you know how many stairs are at some of these gyms, plus the long walks from the parking lot? Where is my pedometer?

Seriously though, please keep my family in your prayers as we travel today! Also, pray that our girls play to the best of their abilities and no one gets injured. Well, I better get ready to go! Good Luck Sis!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you all have safe travels and that Megan ends her career on an even higher note :)

    congrats on no gain...if an Olympic athlete maintains his time, isn't it still amazing?

    ReplyDelete