Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 58 - Rollercoaster Ride

Wow! Last night truly had ups and downs. K State battled a tough Xavier team last night and pulled off a win in double overtime! I'm sure I've asked this before, but I will ask the question again...Does an accelerated heart beat lead to an accelerated metabolism? If so, I had two and a half hours of strenuous exercise. Possibly, my best workout yet! The down side was that Cornell lost to Kentucky. Darn, I picked that upset. Oh well!

Oh yeah, I also ate great yesterday! Yesterday was all about high protein. I can just feel the pounds melting away! Alright, that's a lie. I've lost 9 pounds (not that you can tell by looking at me) in 58 days so it isn't exactly melting away. It is more playing hide and seek...forcing me to guess where the weight has gone. Apparently, it is well known that I enjoy games since my weight loss is always a guessing game. Woe is me...why do I have to love games? Why can't my weight loss be noticeable to the naked eye? So....do you think I was dramatic enough? Here's keeping my fingers crossed for an Oscar next year!!! Best dramatic writing in a nonsensical blog! Pick me, pick me!!!!!

Well, tonight, should be a good night! Duke plays Purdue, and I'm hoping for a "W" (Seriously, that rhyme was completely accidental, and I will not even attempt a rhyme with Krzyzewski)! A Duke win would definitely make for a happy Friday!

One, two, we better beat Purdue
three, four, I really hope we score
five, six, don't shoot bricks
seven, eight, I can't wait
nine, ten, to see Duke win!
LET'S GO DUKE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment