Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 40 - On the war path

Today is probably not a good day for blogging. I'm frustrated!!! Not because of anything anyone said or did (well, that isn't entirely true), but because I have so much to do and so little time to do it. It seems like today, when I had already planned out my day, everyone needs me to do something for them. Typically, I wouldn't care, but I really needed one selfish, all about me day!

Now as I finish writing that statement, I find out that everything that I thought I had to do, can be put off for another day. Alleluia!!! So, my day has gotten a little bit better. The sun isn't shining (we're supposed to get rain), the bird's aren't chirping (ok, my windows are closed so maybe they are), and chocolate can make you fat if you eat too much (I thought I'd just throw that one in)...but in my eyes the day couldn't get much better. My selfish, all about me day can be put off until a later date (but trust me that day will be celebrated).

Hopefully, I can focus the rest of my day on eating well, exercising, and thinking good thoughts. Lord knows I'm going to need good thoughts if I'm going to lose weight this week. Did I mention the peanut M&Ms that were my "dinner" on Friday? Or did I mention the plain M&Ms that were my "lunch" on Sunday? Not my best decisions, but let's be honest...they were my tastiest. Well, I better get to work! Here's hoping for a better tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. well, let me hlep you out with the M&Ms...they are a potty traning treat here. visualize THAT next time you grab a handful. the potty.

    a little off color, I'm sorry, but thought it might help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I may never eat M&Ms again! What would I do with out your wise advice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I wouldn't take it, I sure don't! As I typed that I was eating jelly beans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Just so you, I'm not telling you any more of my favorite foods. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. no, we can't ruin all of the good stuff, can we?

    my big downfall is french fries, so I have learned how to bake them in the oven and still they taste fried...when I am really desperate, we have those for lunch.

    not sure how you can healthfully replicate M&ms...or thin mints for that matter :)

    a treat now and then isn't a bad thing, right? You're doing great, chocolate dinner and all!

    is this a blog or a chat room?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's say a chat room. Maybe I can catch a guy that way!

    By the way, maybe the best alternative for M&Ms are dark chocolate M&Ms. Dark chocolate is good for you right?

    ReplyDelete