Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 38 - Basketball anyone?

Well, tonight is the night. Tonight, my sister's team is playing in the Substate Championship! It's exciting but sad at the same time as she is set to retire at then end of the season. I'm feeling the way I did when she was a senior in high school. Aw...it's her last team breakfast before the substate championship. Aw...it's her last Substate Championship. Well, you get the point.

I'm excited to say, that while the highlight video I am working on is not quite done, it is the furthest along I've been in all of the years that I have done them for her team. You know though that it is time to retire when you realize that you use the same song every year (without imput from the girls). Now, my sister says that it's fine because it's like a tradition. But seriously, the creative well has dried up, the ink pen has run dry, the computer has shut down, the chocolate has melted. Ok, so the chocolate reference really didn't work, but what can I say...I'm hungry! Well, I better get going on my day!

Good luck tonight sis!!!! (By the way, it is the last time you will ride a school bus. "tears" I could go on and on).

No comments:

Post a Comment