Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 57 - Like a little kid

Today, I feel like a kid in a candy store. Wait...candy would ruin the diet. I feel like a kid at a salad bar. Now, I'm just sad! I feel like a kid on a snow day! Yep, that will work. I'm happy, I'm giddy, and I'm ready for some fun!!!

Amazingly, I'm not talking about my weight loss (I'm happy about that too). I'm talking about the sun starting to shine (we had rain here), the evening almost upon us, and basketball soon to be seen on my TV. The drought is over...Alleluia!!!! Here's hoping that Cornell and K State win today!

K State is first rate,
now they await,
a team ranked number six,
I deem a good mix.
K State is playing great,
and they create,
excitement and cheer,
this may be their year.
They have great guards
that are held in high regards.
Hopefully, they won't need a savior
to beat Xavier.

Not my best work, but it was the best I could do! Seriously, you rhyme something with Xavier! :) Talk at you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment