Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 54 - Hi! My name is Amy...

Hi! My name is Amy, and I'm a basketballaholic. I have gone less than a full day without any basketball (including highlights), and I feel the need for a hit. I can't believe that I have to wait until Thursday for more of my favorite "drug". Now, I'll admit, one of my "drugs" of choice is no longer available (darn Northern Iowa for beating KU), but at least I still have my other favorite (Let's Go Duke!).

These next few days will be trying! I could very easily fall into a deep depression from my lack of basketball viewing. This could lead to overeating and weight gain. Now, I know what you're thinking...it's like I'm setting myself up to fail this week. But, that is not true! I'm sure that I have lost a few pounds, but if I'm wrong, it never hurts to have planted seeds for a possible weight gain. :) I'm just sayin...

Seriously, I ate much better this week than the previous week. My exercise routine remains on the low side (unless you count exercise through osmosis...I watched a lot of basketball), but I hope to change that this week. Unfortunately, my back is starting to bother me again, so I think I'm babying myself just a little and not doing much. But, that ends today (deja vu, I know)! This time, I truly mean to start an exercise regime and stick with it (I hope). I'm going to start the Couch to 5K program again. Today will be my first day. I plan to keep it easy and not over tax myself. Hopefully, this week I will have a big weight loss! And if I don't, I can always blame it on my basketball induced depression...darn basketball! :)

Here's to loving life, living right, and looking good while doing it...Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment