Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 59 - Life can't get any better

I'm loving life! Last night, Duke beat Purdue! It wasn't pretty, but a win is a win. This morning, I spent time with my sister and three of her boys. We went to the city Easter Egg Hunt. They broke the kids up into age groups, so I went to the 3-5 hunt while my sister went to the 0-2 hunt. It was great! I didn't even knock over any kids to help my nephew! Am I great or what? :)

Today, I'm going to spend my afternoon watching basketball! K State is playing a tough Baylor team this afternoon. I would love to see them make it to the Final Four. And, of course, my main team Duke plays on Sunday! Let's go Duke!!!! I'm feeling good, I'm eating good, and I'm enjoying my life!

I'm not foolin',
I'm rooting for Pullen,
Clemente can play,
and hit the trey.
K State is first rate,
and I can't wait,
to see if they advance,
to the Big Dance!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey M'Niece...guess you know who has found your blog...Kristen shared it with me...you are a great writer...'Pittsburg's Got Talent!!!'...and it's been in our family all these years...wait till Simon discovers you...you go girl!...go big or go home!...your favorite Aunt Margie

    ReplyDelete