Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 10 - TGIS

I love Saturdays!!! I love sleeping in on the weekends! Sorry, parents. I realize that you don't have the luxury, but you will be happy to know that for me sleeping in is 7am. Still...love it! Weekends also give me time to reflect (which could be a good or bad thing). This weekend, I'm reflecting on my diet. It is going great, if I do say so myself. So, I decided to do what most diet gurus suggest...set a goal, get a reward. Upon reflection, I realized all of my rewards revolved around food.

Hello! My name is Amy, and I love food. Help!!! I need ideas for rewards when big goals are met. I mean I could buy a new outfit when I reach a new size, but I kept all of my old clothes. I mean, come on, I knew I would be back in them someday. True, I don't think I realized that someday would be a decade, but..oh well! Plus, I hate shopping!!! Granted once I lose the weight, I might enjoy it. However, I doubt it. I could go get my hair colored and done. But, let's face it, the gray hair is saying I need to do that anyway. I could take a trip (Kristen, I'll pack my bags), but I want that to be my final reward. Depending on how long this takes, I might reward myself with a trip twice...once when I lose half and again when I reach my goal.

Well, my head is starting to hurt. I mean, I can only reflect for so long. :) If anybody has any ideas don't hesitate to let me know. Enjoy you weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment