Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 11 - Cheat Day

Super Bowl Sunday has arrived!!! To be honest, I like both teams, so I don't care who wins. I do hope that it is close though (close games are always the most fun). I'm also excited because today is my cheat day. During the Super Bowl, I'm going to have two slices of hamburger/canadian bacon pizza and a 40 calorie chocolate fudge pop for dessert. Yay!

Ok, as I finished typing that last sentence, I realized that sounded a little sad and pathetic. I mean, is food really that important? Apparently, for me, the answer is yes. With that being said, if I don't lose weight this week, cheat day will be a thing of the past. Seriously, I'm proud of my diet this past week. I have stayed within my calorie limit and percentage of fat/carbs/protein this past week. Again, yay me...as you can see I'm a true believer of positive reinforcement.

Hope everyone has a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment