Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 15 - Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness

I thought that yesterday would be a great day, and I would bask in the glory of my pound and a half weight loss. But oh no, instead my emotions were all over the place last night. I felt everything from disgust, anger, frustration, incredulousness, amazement, and finally joy. I know what you are thinking...oh great, she tried to do her desperation dance again (Reference to Day 9). And, no I did not! I'm talking about the Duke/UNC game. Seriously, UNC can't buy a win and Duke almost hands the game to them. Oh my goodness, we only won by 10!!!

Now, as you read the above paragraph, you are thinking to yourself...boy, she went through an emotional roller coaster. I bet her heart rate increased and decreased dramatically. Does that speed up the metabolism? Is that just as good as a 30 minute workout? I WISH!!!! Scientifically, I don't think it is considered exercise, but the emotional upheaval (and close game)did make me sweat. If I lose more than a pound next week, I may need to include close basketball games as exercise (only college games Megan, not high school). We shall see!

From Your Duke Darling

No comments:

Post a Comment