Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 14 - Did I or Didn't I?

Well, I'm sure you guys are all just dying to know...did I lose weight or didn't I? Am I succeeding in my goal or did I fall flat on my face? Was the cheat day worth it or not? Will she ever stop asking questions? Great! One of my goals in 2010 was to ask less questions, and I'm already failing that goal. Ugh!

So, is the suspense killing you? Jeez, another question! Ok, I'm just going to make an observation...I would make a hell of a suspense writer. I'm sure some of you are sitting at your computer screens yelling, "No, don't step on the scale" with scary background music playing. She's rambling...this is truly a horror story. Seriously, you can admit it, you feel like you are reading an excerpt from a scary movie and wishing you had my talent. Just kidding!!

So, the result...drum roll please...I did it! I lost a pound and a half!!! I'll be honest. I was afraid I was going to have to move the scale all around the house until I found a spot that would show weight loss (I admit I may use that idea at a later date). I'm really pleased, but this is almost the most dangerous time (for me) of the whole weight loss process. I'm proportionate so without a scale I can't tell when I gain or lose, and I can't tell in my clothes so I tend to get discouraged. I hope that by keeping up this blog (or as I like to think of it...cheap therapy), I will be able to visually see a change in my appearance emotionally as well as physically.

Thank you all for your support!
From Wes Craven's Protege...Amy

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! That is so awesome.......... and even with a cheat day! I am so impressed and I think that the blogging for cheap therapy is the way to go.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Kristen, I expect you to say that in spanish too! :) Seriously, I appreciate that you and Julie are two of my most faithful followers. Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete