Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 24 - A genius in the making?

So, I've decided that maybe the Olympics aren't for me. And, after my last two attempts at slogan writing, I feel like that is not my calling either. Maybe, I'm being called to be the next great writer in the modern era. I could be the next William Shakespeare or Dr. Seuss. What do you think?

The Battle Within in 2010
The battle within in 2010 is a plan to succeed, but I don't want to mislead. My goal to lose weight will help me feel great. To find love and affection by a change in direction. I know it sounds ambitious but I plan to eat nutritious. To find a man, any way I can. I still plan to be me, and I foresee, a change for the best that will definitely be a test.

The Olympic games has helped inflame, my dream to succeed, that is my theme. I can't ski or skate, but man I feel great. I've lost six pounds and I know how that sounds. It isn't so much, but it's still quite a rush. To know I'm succeeding without any bleeding. I wish I could take flight just like Shawn White, and win a gold for sights to behold. But that's just me, to a degree. I wrote this blog as cheap therapy. I'm taking it slow, I hope you know, which will help enable me to grow. I have love and affection for this sports section. I've written to perfection my hopes and my dreams, and all is now as it seems. So, how does this post end? Well, I hope to win the battle within.

From a rhyming queen who has seen that writing can be pretty biting, but alas I realize a poet I'm not, when it comes to writing I know squat...Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment