Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 9 - The desperation dance

Happy Friday!!! So, today I decided to get a baseline to see how close or far I am to getting into a pair of size 16 jeans. In order to get this baseline, I had to do what I call the desperation dance. Many of you are familiar with the dance if not the title. It is where you start to put on a pair of pants and then do the following: pull, push, plead, and pledge never to eat bad again as long as these stupid things fit. Then through divine intervention (and a lot of sweat and effort), they are where they are supposed to be. Then the next challenge begins...getting them buttoned. When in doubt, lay on a flat surface and you will be amazed at how easy those suckers button. So, this is what I did (including the bed scenario). Needless to say, if I had to choose between a smaller size pair of jeans or breathing, I will always choose breathing! Ok, let's be honest...it would depend on the pair of jeans. :)

After conducting my test, I realize that I am not ready for a size 16 yet. Notice the word YET! I have no doubt that by the end of the month I will be ready to slip into a size 16 (or at least not dance my way into them).

Have a great day!
From the Dancing Diva

3 comments:

  1. AMY!!! You are funny! You need to make this blog public because I could see you getting a following and making some money VERY easily! This is some good reading and I am still really impressed and proud of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what Kristen said!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys! I am having fun!!! Feel free to share this with your friends. I don't mind.

    ReplyDelete