Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 21 - Weigh in day


Another week, another weigh in day. Now, I know what you are thinking...how did she do? What medal was she awarded? And, most importantly, what did she wear and was a dance involved? Well, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is I didn't get the gold this week (I didn't reach the 189 range). But, the good news is, I was awarded the silver medal as I reached 190 pounds. Yay me!!!!

Just so you know, the desperation dance jeans are still too tight so they will not be worn on the podium when I accept my medal. While I'm upset that I did not win gold, it did take the pressure off me to choose an anthem song. I mean, originally, my anthem was I'm Fat by Weird Al. I then moved on to Eat It also by Weird Al (wow, I'm seeing a theme). I'm now contemplating Bootylicious by Destiny's Child or It's My Life by Bon Jovi. Let's face it, everyone needs a little Bon Jovi in their lives. Then, of course, my favorite song I'm Too Sexy was in the running, but why make people feel jealous! :) I finally settled on the Biggest Loser theme Proud because, let's face it, I am proud of myself. Seriously...Kleenex call me. Hopefully, next week, I can play my anthem and except a gold medal.

From someone that just wants an endorsement deal before the Olympics are over...Amy

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooooo jealous of your cleverness! (Is cleverness even a word?) Good job on getting silver, I'm sure gold is in your future!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete