Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 5

Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me!  I must say that this song has been in my head ever since I decided to up my water intake.  The general rule is 64 oz of water a day or you can drink water based on your weight.  That would mean I would need to drink 99 oz of water a day!  Are you kidding me?  For me, I think 64 oz of water is plenty!

So far, I'm doing good on my food but only alright on my exercise.  However, I only made the decision to start walking a mile or two on Saturday with Sunday being a day of rest.  So today, I begin!  I must admit, I'm a little nervous with my first weigh-in approaching on Wednesday.  However, no matter what happens, I will be positive.  If I lose, it will be because of my hard work and diligence, and if I gain...water weight. :)

Oh, by the way, my new exercise product is the exercise pad.  A simple way to follow the steps!  Have a good one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment