Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 8 - Not a dream

I'm so excited!!! Yesterday was not a dream. I did lose one pound. This is how sad I am...I weighed myself again this morning thinking it was a fluke. I was sure the powers that be (the weight gods...I think God is busy in Haiti) had the scale read 193 because they knew I really needed to see positive change. I was sure the scale would read 195 today, but low and behold I was still 193. In the 16 days that I have been monitoring my weight, I have dropped three pounds! Yay!!!!!

I can already tell that today is going to be a good day For the following reasons: 1) I remembered to but the coffee grounds in the coffeemaker when I brewed coffee this morning (unlike yesterday), 2) KU won (thank goodness they beat Colorado), and 3) we haven't had any snow or ice today (or should I say yet?). Also, I have added a new monthly goal. I have decided that I want to get rid of my second chin. Who knew that babies were not the only ones affected by this phenomenon. I hope everyone has a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo! I love the sound of your positive attitude! You ooze it in your writing and it is wonderful to read! Congrats again, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the new background...very appropriate!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete