Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 31 - The stress is killing me

Let me start today by giving a birthday shout out to three very important people! To my brother-in-law...you are the best. I hope that if I ever marry that I find someone as special as you. To my cousin...you are a great young man and I'm proud of all that you do. Finally, to my cousin-in-law, my sister of the heart, and my fellow blogger...I thank you for your friendship and love. I feel like I was given a gift when you married into the family!!! May all of you have a great birthday, and know that you are being thought of today!

Now, I must speak about the closing ceremonies. I must admit I'm upset to see the Olympics end, but I will enjoy getting more sleep when it is all said and done. I'm completely stressed about my closing ceremonies weigh in tomorrow. I want to win the gold so bad (which is surprising since I look better in silver) but I just don't know if I dropped the weight. It seems as if, for me, 189 is that unattainable weight goal that cannot be reached. It doesn't help that my eating schedule is still off kilter. I spent all yesterday evening working on a highlight basketball video for my sister's basketball team, and I didn't even eat dinner. Food actually slipped my mind...who would of thought. I'm hoping my body forgives me and lets me drop a pound! Please, oh please!!!!

As for the couch queen, she will not be a running machine in the near future. Due to my crazy schedule the next couple of weeks, I feel lucky if I even have time to ride the bike. So, for now, my couch queen status will reign supreme until after basketball season. To my fellow runners, keep up the good work, and I will join you after basketball season.

From a gold medal wannabe...Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment