Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 17 - Hanging on by a thread

As I mentioned yesterday, I fell off the diet wagon (darn carbs) and I'm struggling to reboard. I'll be honest, I'm hanging onto that wagon by a thread. Typically, when I reach this point in my diet, I say I'll eat bad today and start fresh tomorrow. Oh, but tomorrow's Sunday...cheat day! Ok, I'll start Monday. However, I'm not falling into that trap this time (not that it isn't tempting).

I also discovered something new about myself. During the week, I'm my charming, witty self, but on weekends I resemble a computer. I'm sure you're thinking to yourself "a computer?". Yep, a computer! I have so much information (mostly useless) floating through my mind all day, but after a few minutes I shut down and go into hibernation mode. With that being said, I have reached my Saturday limit of charm, wittiness, and let's face it...concentration. Must hibernate!!! Hope everyone has a nice Saturday.

1 comment: