Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 13 - Day before second weigh in

Ok! I'm just making an observation, but isn't it a little sad that my troll doll has more fashion sense than I do? Seriously! If you were to look into my closet you would see black or red, and when I'm feeling daring...a red and black pattern. Wow, right? I mean I have other colors in my wardrobe, but let's face it, 80% of my clothing choices revolve around these colors. As Georg Festrunk (Dan Aykroyd) and
Yortuk Festrunk (Steve Martin) would say..."I'm one wild and crazy gal"! I will say this, my style is better than theirs.

The second weigh in is tomorrow. I'm hopeful that I've lost some weight, but if I haven't, I'm sure I'll handle it well. I may cry, but I'll be ok. I may laugh hysterically, but I'll be fine. I may go shopping (GASP)! Yes, I may need to buy a book (I mean it's not like I'd buy clothes), but I will soldier on. No matter what happens, I will keep the spirit of my Czechoslovakian brothers and be wild and crazy (but hopefully better dressed).

Have a good one!
From One Wild & Crazy Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment