Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 18 - Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day all! I know what you are thinking, Amy always writes about her diet, but she hasn't said anything about her quest for love. Well, I have decided to put that quest on the back burner. I'm not 100% confident with my own self-image at this point which can sometimes come across when you meet new people. So, I'm not actively looking, but if somebody were to fall into my lap (and yes, I'm giving all family members permission to push all good looking eligible men into my lap) I wouldn't push him off. :)

I did, however, receive flowers from four handsome young men (Cade, Cooper, Carston, and Colton). I must admit I spend a lot of time with these cuties and love them dearly! I also appreciate my sister & brother-in-law sharing them with me! I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day.

Love your valentine...Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment